Postponement / Reschedule of Ads
- For all ads postponed / rescheduled any time prior to the closing of the booking deadline or 2 working days prior to the date of publication of the ad (whichever is earlier), no charges shall be applicable.
- No postponements shall be carried out after the closing of the booking deadline unless under exceptional circumstances or force majeure conditions.
HTML reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. HTML at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If the Advertisement content is not approved by HTML or in the opinion of HTML is in violation of Terms and Conditions or other policies of HTML.
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- Due to any Force Majeure Circumstance or any such reason outside the reasonable control of HTML.
For all ads cancelled prior to the closing of the booking deadline or 3 working days prior to the date of publication of the ad (whichever is earlier), no charges shall be applicable.
Any ads cancelled anytime after the closing of the booking deadline or within 3 working days of the date of the publication of the ad (whichever is earlier), 10% of the value of the net booking amount (excluding taxes) shall be charged.
All refunds, which are eligible, shall be processed within 14 days from the date of receipt of request for refunds. All refunds shall be made via electronic payment methods.